The historical township of Clarence Town is ideally located within the rolling pastures of the lower Hunter Valley in the foothills of The Barrington Tops, with only a short drive to the blue water wonderland of Port Stephens, and an easy commute to employment centres in Newcastle, Tomago and Maitland.
Clarence Town is only 40 minutes from Newcastle, 30 minutes from Maitland, 30 minutes from Hawks Nest Beach, 25 minutes from Raymond Terrace and 25 minutes from Newcastle Airport.
Clarence Township Provides:
Community health centre
Riverside picnic area
Public swimming pool
Getting to Boatfalls
Boatfalls is always open for inspection. Stage #3 is starting so come for a visit and see for yourself the possibilities of living in this beautiful rural residential haven so close to the city, beach and schools.
Relax and enjoy the fresh country air and wide open views and we'll proudly show you why Boatfalls is so special. And while you're here take a drive through the beautiful Dungog Shire: through the village of Clarence Town with its 150-year-old school; to the Williams River, famous for its water-skiing and fishing; and through historic Glen William with a stop for fresh veg, direct from the farm.
From Clarence Town
- If you are entering Clarence Town from the south (ie from Newcastle, Maitland, Raymond Terrace) you will enter the town on Queen St.
- Turn left onto Rifle Street.
- Turn right onto Duke Street.
- Duke Street becomes Limeburners Creek Road. Cross the Williams River Bridge.
- Follow Limeburners Creek Road for approximately 5km. Boatfalls is signposted on your left.
- Head north along Maitland Road/New England Highway towards Maitland.
- Take the exit ramp at the Hexham bridge and cross the river.
- Follow the Pacific Highway North through Heatherbrae.
- Turn left onto the Bucketts Way.
- Turn left onto Limeburners Creek Road.
- Boatfalls is approx. 6 minutes on the right hand side.